Travel from Home to Quiapo.
Good thing about my Quiapo Day? I wanted to be adventurous as uch as possible. 😉
I need to ride Tricycle, It is a public transportation here in the Philippines for a short distance. Fare? Usually it is ranging to P10-P15, well it depends in the area. But from home until Jeepney stop, I paid P9.00. Yes it is, transportation here is cheap. Aha!
I’ll ride again another one going to Quiapo specifically R. Hidalgo Street. Minimum fare? P8.00 only. I hope the government don’t increase it. (Lol)
As I arrived, I need to pass through the Lacson Underpass. Don’t get lost under, It’s confusing sometimes if where you will get out. They have six different exit 1. Carriedo, 2. Hidalgo, 3. Escaldo , 4. Villalobos 5. Quezon Bridge and 6. Paterno.
Well technically, It’s all in Quiapo area, but you need to know specifically where are you going. But if I were you, who wants to just invade the place? Any will do, but let me give you some tips what to expect?
Carriedo St. / Carriedo Exit
- Expect the Street vendors, Candle vendors, and lotsa of fab and so cheap things. Don’t forget to bargain! 😀😉
- This is the paradise of the people who love Movies! PIRATED DVD’s, Oh yes!
- Brace yourself, You’ll see a lot of Briefs, Boxers, Slippers as well Animal Cages Vendors! 🙈😸😽
- Well, whoelse don’t know this place? Photo enthusiast? Aspiring Photographer and hobbyist? Yes this street is for you! Camera? Accessories? Tripod? Anything you need! Happy Shopping! ☺️😉
- If you are going out here? It is the way where you can find the Baking and so many things you need in the Ktichen. Yes, Quinta Market is the place!
- Prayer time. When you go to this exit, you will land to the side of the Quiapo Church. 🙏🙏 Don’t forget to wish if it’s your first time! ☺️😁
Don’t be confused, Just enjoyyy it! 👍😉😁
Series 2 / Quiapo